The Owner of Baxvel Company and its principal Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agent MARN 1681254
Vera Radisavljevic, an Australian Solicitor and a Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1681254) obtained a Bachelor Degree in Law at the University of Belgrade in 2004. She migrated to Australia in 2008 with her family and in Australia she completed the bridging course and Graduate Diploma at Queensland University of Technology. Since 2008 onwards, Mrs Radisavljevic worked in many areas of Law and in 2015 she got admitted as a Solicitor. Since 18 June 2018, Mrs Radisavljevic works from Serbia for her Australian company Baxvel Pty Ltd and Serbian company Baxvel Doo Beograd, respectively.
Of all Law areas, she finds Migration Law the most intriguing and challenging.
“I love helping people to achieve their plans of coming to Australia whether as tourists, students, partners, workers, family members. The best part of my job is seeing the reactions of my clients when they find out that they got a visa granted.”
You can find more information about Vera's registration here.
A qualified Migration Agent must be a person of integrity that has sufficient knowledge of Migration Law and Procedures in order to provide immigration assistance and advice. Only agents registered with the MARA (Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority) can provide you with immigration assistance in Australia and charge for their services. Otherwise, it is not legal.
There are Australian Registered Migration Agents working all around the world. They comply with the same Code of Conduct and regulations as Registered Migration Agents who are based in Australia. Accordingly, if you choose a Registered Migration Agent who is based outside Australia, you will be protected the same way.
You may find the Code of Conduct here.
Mrs Vera Radisavljevic is the only Registered Migration Agent operating on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, as well as some other former Yugoslavian countries, such as Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. However, Mrs Vera Radisavljevic offers her assistance to the citizens worldwide.
The advantages of hiring a Registered Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agents can advise you about visa options, give you assistance in lodging a visa application, advise you on a particular type of visa.
Registered Migration Agents cannot guarantee that you will get a visa, they can only give you advice if you are eligible to apply for a visa. Only the Department of Home Affairs is authorised to make decisions about visa applications. However, an Agent can communicate with the Department of Home Affairs if necessary or represent and prepare proceedings before a court or other authority on your behalf regarding any visa matter.
It can be very helpful to hire a Registered Migration Agent, because they are highly experienced and qualified to provide professional assistance, especially if you take into consideration that the Australian visa system can be very complex and the regulations, requirements and rules are often hard to understand.
A Migration Agent can explain which options you have, prepare all required documents for your visa application and can spare your time and also often money with well-prepared application. Every document attached to your visa application should be translated into English and accompanied by its original foreign language document. The registered Migration Agent can provide you with translating services as well.
Baxvel company provides assistance with:
- preparing visa applications and required documents for all types of visas for Australia (Visitor, Parent, Student, Work, Working Holiday, Medical Treatment, Child, Refugee, Investor visas and many others);
- advising about a visa application or any other visa matter;
- representing and preparing proceedings before a court or other authority (for example Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court and other tribunals and courts) as per clients' needs and in relation to a visa application or visa matter in general;
- assisting with stages prior to applying for working visas, such as skills assessment, recognition of prior learning, expression of interest, etc;
- providing immigration advice about your visa options or any other visa matter;
- translation of all the required documents into English as a part of our service of preparing the visa application or as an independent service.
Baxvel company does not provide the following:
- issuance of free visas to clients;
- funding clients' trips and other expenses related to obtaining a visa;
- finding jobs for clients;
- finding an eployer to sponsor a client;
- funding clients' studies;
- many other services which are usually not expected to be provided by a Registered Migration Agent.