Image result for working holiday

Working Holiday Visa and Work and Holiday Visa are temporary visas for young people at least 18 not turned 31 years of age who want to work and holiday in Australia for up to a year.

The Australian Government has introduced some changes regarding these two visas. Read the article to find out more! 

najbolja viza

The answer is definitely - Skilled Independent Visa 189.  

Welcome to Baxvel Blog page. This is the place to find exciting and informative articles regarding Australian visas, migration to Australia, study in Australia, and much more. Stay tuned :)


Contact Us:

+381 (0) 63 778 3504

 +381 (0) 63 373 586

+61 423 706 205

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Code of Conduct