Study Enrolment

The study enrolment process can often be more complex than the process of preparing a Student visa application and supporting documentation. It is advisable to use the services of a qualified Education Agent since you cannot enrol individually into many study courses and programmes.


Education Agents

All educational institutions advise engaging a qualified Education Agents, as they know well all the procedures, have vast experience in cooperation with institutions and can provide adequate advice on what documentation you need and how to quickly meet all administrative requirements.

In our team have two qualified Education Agents – Vera Radisavljevic QEAC L202, who works from Serbia and Ljiljana Sorban N024, who works in Australia. Our Education Agents can give you the best advice and be your contact in communicating with educational institutions.


Advice on visa options

In order to apply for a Student visa, you must first enrol the desired study programme or course. After enrolling a programme or course, you will be issued a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) with a unique code which will be included in your visa application.

Apart from being a qualified Education Agent, Vera Radisavljevic is also a Registered Migration Agent and an Australian Solicitor, and she can advise you are eligible to apply for a Student visa, and how you can increase your chances of getting a visa granted.

Please, note that study enrolment does not mean an automatically approved Student visa, and it is important to be detailed and careful in the preparation phase so that the chances of refusal are low.


Consultations and enrolment

We work on enrolling a student on a particular institution that both sides consider that a client can successfully enrol and that it is in accordance with his wishes and finances. There is an opportunity for a student to be refused when enrolling on an institution, and we can always try with another institution.

We offer consultations for Student visas when the clients are still considering their options that we can discuss, all together.

If you decide to hire us, you should know that in some cases we charge additionally our services of Study Enrolment which you can find out during consultations.


Individual work on visa application

If you have already enrolled in the desired course or study programme, you can hire us for assistance in preparing a Student visa application. In that case, you can choose Full Service and you need to provide us with the Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) that is necessary for completing the visa application.

Apart from enrolment, the client can individually work on the visa application and documentation, and hire our Registered Migration Agent to check his work. For more information about this service read here.

The Study Enrolment Service is separated from the Full Service so that the client has the freedom to work on his enrolment on his own. However, our advice is that you have professional assistance when preparing a student visa application. It happens that those who individually work on the visa application make some mistakes which we can not correct later.


Health Insurance

One of the conditions when applying for a Student visa is the apropriate type of health insurance called Overseas Student Health Cover – OSHC. You can buy this insurance through our company. Read more about it in the section Health Insurance.

You can read more about our services in Our offer.

Read more about Student Visa 500 and Student Guardian Visa 590.