Work and live in Australia

You would come to Australia to live and work temporarily or permanently. Do you have everything you need?


Get informed about visas

Firstly, please, read about the Work visas where you can find the general conditions of different temporary and permanent work visas.

Check our Blog which may contain articles on this topic.

When lodging the visa application, you are required to pay a visa application charge (VAC) to the Australian Department of Home Affairs. The costs of our services are not included in VAC.


Our services

If you want to get a professional assistance from our Registered Migration Agent, you can choose one of the three basic services we offer to our clients:

  1. Consultations
  2. DIY Check
  3. Full Service

If you are a citizen of a country that is part of a biometric programme, we advise you to read more about it here and check the procedure for biometric data collection and additional costs you may have.


Other services

We help clients prepare for the different stages for Work visas such as Skills Assessment, Recognition of Prior Learning, Expression of Interest, etc.


Decision Review

You were refused a visa and do not know what to do now.

Please, read about how we can help you in the process of asking for a decision review or contact us for more information.


Who are we?

You can be easily informed about our company, employees and licenses by clicking here, while you can find the list of reasons for hiring us in the part Why choose us.



To find out more about our service, check the part about Our offer.

We recommend you to read the frequently asked questions here before contacting us, as maybe some answers to your questions can be found here.

You can contact us by booking a consultation or by using our available contacts.